If you’d like thousands of targeted customers to find your business, I offer agency-quality SEO at an irresistible price.
There is nothing better than great content to boost your SEO, and your business is full of great content. All we need to do is discover it and tell the world.
If you want to attract thousands of new customers and influence their buying decision, you’re going to love this…
It’s time to invest in SEO if you want to:
✓ Attract streams of new customers
✓ Educate the market about your products
✓ Rank for hundreds of keywords
✓ Create new sales channels
✓ Sell more to existing customers
✓ Influence buying decisions
✓ Reach customers while they’re researching
“Never lose sight of the fact that all SEO ranking signals revolve around content of some kind.” — Duane Forrester
Get the best SEO and leave the competition in the dust. Here’s what you get:
Analytics tracking & reporting
Strategic content creation
Offsite citations and links
Anchor text correction
Plus, because I believe marketing must deliver maximum value for the lowest cost, I’ll help you turn your SEO content into so much more than just SEO…
My hourly rate is currently just a fraction what you’ll pay at an agency. Plus, I add value at every turn by investing in powerful marketing and time-saving tools. But don’t wait because I can only take on so many clients at once.
The best way to start is having a chat. My promise is quite simply to get more done and squeeze the maximum value out of every hour of work. And I do it while taking up the minimum of your precious time.
- Is there a lock in contract? No, you are free to leave anytime, however I recommend committing to 6 months as SEO takes time.
- How long does SEO take? Best case scenario is some pages will rank in a couple of months. I have strategies to create timely content that ranks fast (e.g. new product released) as well as long-lasting content that ranks well for years. In some cases, even a top ranking website can take 6 months for new content to rank, but the rewards in a highly competitive market are huge, as you can probably imagine.
- Do you offer performance guarantees? As every market, industry, and business is different, unfortunately there is no guarantee. I give my absolute all on every job but ultimately it’s my time you’re buying. You will, however, get exceptional value from the content produced.
- Does SEO work for B2B? Almost every industry can benefit from SEO. Even if you’re selling to executives, they’re still interested in something.
- Do I need to rebuild my website? Probably not, but it can help. I can work with most websites and CMSs (content management systems). In my experience, some CMSs work better than others for SEO, plus are faster (i.e. cheaper) to update and maintain. Simply give me a call and we can look at it together.
- Where do you get the content? On Day 1 we’ll go over your customers and what you do in detail. I will guide the process to discover both the detail I need and what your customers care about. Using this information, and other research, I write all the content myself in Brisbane.
“Unless there’s no rhyme or reason to your keyword research, you need to know which opportunities will take the least amount of your limited resources to yield the highest ROI.” — Neil Patel, NeilPatel.com
SEO done right is still one of the best marketing investments a business can make
One example of past content on the ‘Top 5 Perth Car Shows & Events’ not only outranked other major websites and attracted the exact audience the business needed, it also helped pave the way to expanding my client’s business into the Perth market.
But that’s just the start. This one article also became:
- A Facebook ad to reach more people in the marketing
- Retargeting audiences to promote car transport to Perth
- Very popular social posts of all the car show dates (which we then repeated for other states)
- The focus of a newsletter for that month as marketing to car enthusiasts.
All this, simply by understanding what drives your customers!
What would happen to your business if you triple your organic traffic? How many new customers would that bring? And how much other advertising or marketing dollars would that save you?
“When taking a content-first approach, our job as marketers is not to create more content … it’s to create the minimum amount of content with the maximum amount of results.” — Robert Rose